Home Care Services
Senior Home Care Services
Our professional local home care services have been provided for more than 30 years and are licensed by the State of Washington. All staff have completed background checks, meet all licensed home care qualifications, are trained, supervised, and bonded. All State and Federal benefits and obligations are provided. As a non-profit community service, our support and care is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
I sincerely appreciate the service you provide for my mother, life for her is so much better quality because of it.”
– Carl H.
Millie is the Best! Thank you so very much for helping Mom over the last couple of years.”
– Glenna L.
Home Care Services
Your professional services can be scheduled 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and include:
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry, ironing, changing bed linens
- Shopping and errands
- Assistance with bathing, grooming & incontinence care
- Assistance with standing and walking
- Medication reminders
- Diet maintenance; meal planning, preparation & cleanup
- Transferring & positioning; use of hoyer or other lift devices
- Companionship and supervision
- Eating assistance
- Alzheimer and related dementia care
- Recreational activities, walks, and outings
- Arranging for & transportation to local appointments: doctor visits, pharmacies, hairdressers/barbers, or for visits with friends
- Authorized care status reporting to family on any changes such as diet, sleep, mobility, mode, or health condition
- Nurse delegated care
- Family care
- Respite for family caregivers so they can have time to take care of other responsibilities or take time for themselves
- Supportive care for developmentally disabled individuals
- Doctor office visit assistance
Your consideration can start with our free in-home assessment. Our experienced staff will come to your home to discuss the specific services you want and how they can be arranged to meet your unique and desired needs.
Our staff will also provide ongoing consultation and will provide referral information for other available local services that can be helpful.
To secure the support you need in your own home, our local professional staff will welcome your call.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact a Regional Office
Clarkston-Lewiston: Our Clarkston – Lewiston service region includes the Asotin, Garfield, and Nez Perce counties.
Address: 549 5th St #E, Clarkston, WA 99403
Ellensburg: Our Ellensburg service region includes Kittitas County.
Address:1206 North Dolarway Suite #118, Ellensburg, WA 98926
Richland (Tri-Cities): Our Kennewick (Tri-Cities) service region includes Benton and Franklin Counties.
Address: 1824 Fowler St, Richland, WA 99352, USA
Walla Walla: Our Walla Walla service region includes Walla Walla and Columbia counties.
Address: 2316 Eastgate St #125, Walla Walla, WA 99362