SALARY $20.81 – $23.63 Hourly
JOB TYPE Hours are based on your availability. Custom Schedules.
LOCATION Clarkston, Ellensburg, Sunnyside, Richland, Walla Walla, and Yakima
Home Care Services has been providing quality and professional services for more than 30 years. Through our services, we help people remain living in their homes for as long as possible. By joining our team, you will help execute our mission every day – to preserve and enhance the quality of life at home, with dignity and care.
Home Care Services is currently seeking energetic, caring people to join our professional home care provider team. A Home Care Provider works one-on-one with a client(s) to assist local seniors and disabled individuals to live independently, in their own homes. Duties may include; personal care tasks, grocery shopping, transportation to medical services, housework, etc.
Minimum Requirements: You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid Washington driver’s license, an acceptable driving record, proof of car insurance, and an acceptable criminal history. COVID vaccination is not required.
- Starting Rate of Pay is $20.81
- Work hours offer flexibility and variety
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance is very affordable and available when you work 80 hours or more per month
- Dependent medical and dental coverage when you work 120 hours or more per month
- Excellent retirement plan
- Training time and HCA Certification is paid
- Mileage reimbursement for use of your personal vehicle for work
- Pay increases every 6 months and every 2000 hours worked
- Paid Time Off
- Weekend Differential Pay
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided at no cost
- Same Day Pay Available with TapCheck Services
- Public Loan Forgiveness eligible employer (If you are employed by Senior Life Resources, and meet the qualifying criteria, you may be eligible to receive student loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.)
- Credit for Past Cumulative Career Hours (CCH)
This work can be strenuous and will involve a full range of physical activities, but it is also very rewarding to know you’re making a real difference in a person’s life.
Our professional caregivers must have excellent work habits, honesty, and compassion. You will be working in another person’s home and that requires trustworthiness and integrity. With responsibility comes reward.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to your application!
Home Care Services is a program of Senior Life Resources, an SE WA ALTC COG, and Yakama Nation contractor.
Senior Life Resources is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any area of employment, its programs, or services on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, marital status, race, creed, color, national origin, religion or beliefs, political affiliation, military status, honorably discharged veteran, Vietnam Era, recently separated or other protected veteran status, the presence of any sensory, mental, physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability, equal pay or genetic information. Persons requiring accommodation in the application process or this job announcement in an alternative format may contact our Human Resources Department at (509)735-2067.
If you have a disability and are unable to use our online tools to search or apply for jobs, we would like to assist. Please contact our Human Resources Department at (509)735-2067 for accommodation assistance.