We encourage you to register and participate in any way you’d like:
We have raised $6,495 to date, please help us reach our goal of $10,000 by supporting this event today!
How it works:
1. Register for Fun Run to run or walk on the 5 km course at Howard Amon Park.
2. Register for Do It Your Way to run, walk, or climb at your choice of location OR to to do any other activity you feel like doing. Please send us a photo of you wearing your blue shirt in action, whether you’re scaling Badger Mountain, watching tv with your family, or anything in between.
Fruit and water will be available for Fun Run participants at the park
T-shirts & race packets are available for pickup on race day at the park starting at 8:00 am.
Packets may be picked up in advance:
- Thursday, 3/29, 8 am to 5 pm
- Friday, 3/30, 8 am to 6 pm
at Meals on Wheels, 1824 Fowler St. in Richland.
Every participant will wear number 1974 on his/her race bib to commemorate the year Mid-Columbia Meals on Wheels was established.
- $30/person with shirt
- $20/per person without shirt
- 25% discount for a group of 4 or more!
- Additional t-shirts are available for $10 each.
- Children under 10 years, with a registered adult, RUN FREE!
- Kids Dash (age 5 & younger) start time 8:30.
- Fruit and water will be available for Fun Run participants at the park.